Making a booking at Highnam Community Centre
Please follow these instructions for making a hall booking:
1) Choose the appropriate hall for your needs from the three on offer here
2) Check for HALL AVAILABILITY BY CLICKING HERE. Please note that recent bookings may not have been updated and any availability shown is subject to change and confirmation.
3) Contact the hall bookings manager preferably by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 0794 421 8879 detailing your requirements.
4) The bookings manager will provisonally confirm your booking, update the bookings system and send you the bookings agreement.
5) When you receive the bookings agreement you complete and return with payment to the address detailed on the form.
6) On receipt of the completed booking and agreement the bookings manager will send you final confirmation of your booking. Without this notification you cannot guarentee your booking has been finalised.
7) All halls are licensed by Tewkesbury Borough Council for music, entertainment and the sale of alcohol. The license is displayed in all halls. If you intend to have alcohol on sale at your function you must pay the Trust £20 for the use of our license and sign a 'Code of Practice' statement - a copy can be viewed here.